Start to allocate regular time to this YOU project and here's a few ways to get started.
- Choose a project that excites you. Try something that has been germinating at the back of your mind and give it a go.
- Give the project a timeframe. Try something that you can start and finish in month so you will stick with it and won’t get overwhelmed by the uncertainty ahead.
- Produce something tangible through the project. Aim for an outcome so you can really explore what you are able to gain from the project and get others to give you feedback on it.
- Schedule time for it. Don’t assume that you’ll just fit it in with everything else on your plate. Make time and schedule it into your calendar with a clear beginning and end date. Also don’t wait for the stars to align and everything to be perfect before you start.
- Start the project and really stay curious about what is happening. What parts do you love, are you challenged by, do you need more advice on, and which make you really feel excited and alive.
What ever you do.... JUST START.