Don’t be put off by this title. In the spirit of fair and equitable blogging, read on as they have a good point to make.
It appears that there is an industry that has capitalised on the misconception that its ‘passion’ only that can drive your career success.
A useful reminder that it takes more that just passion, as you need to ensure that ability, aptitude and a market need are all in the formula.
Here are five practical, effective ways to be happier at work and build a sustainable career.
1. Analyse the data of your daily life.
2. Find a workplace that supports your priorities outside the office
3. Don't underestimate the power of learning.
4. Work with inspiring people.
5. Develop rare and valuable skills.