"About a year and a half ago, I had an epiphany.I was in a job I enjoyed. The prospects were great. But I decided that I didn’t want it any more. I needed change. I seemingly became unemployable overnight."
And the conclusions are worth a read:
- You Don’t Need To Replace Your “Offline” Income before Quitting
- Time Is Your Most Important Asset
- A Safety Net Is One of the Most Important Requirements
- If You Really Want It, You Have No Choice
- Sacrifice Will Be Necessary (or Preferred?)
- Nothing Galvanizes You More Than Fear